miércoles, 27 de julio de 2011

Frases reflexivas de lecciones de vida de artistas conocidas en inglés :)

I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.
Madonna

Never give up , even if you had already hit rock bottom.
Britney Spears

I think it's important for girls to be confident. Believe in yourself and... everybody's hot.
Paris Hilton

I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.
Madonna

If someone hurts you , make the bitch pay.
Katy Perry

They asked me in school what I wanted to be when I grew up
I said " Happy" . They told me I didn't understand the assignment.
I told them they didn't understand life.
Britney Spears

I don't really think, I just walk.
Paris Hilton

I always wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning.
Katy Perry

I would really, really, really like to be a legend like Madonna. Madonna knows what to do next, and when she's performing, the audience is just in awe of her.
Britney Spears

Life is full of risks anyway, why not take them?
Lindsay Lohan

Just fucking love who you are.
Christina Aguilera

Reach the top is easy, but keep you in there? Bitch that's the hardest thing on earth you will ever face.
Britney Spears

If I was a girl again, I would like to be like my fans, I would like to be like Madonna.
Madonna

I know not everyone will like me, but this is who I am so if you don't like it, tough..!
C'mon world lets buy some cheetoos.
Britney Spears

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario